Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ooooh whats going on here...??

Masks...


Dylusions stamps


What have we here...?


Oh yes, my favbe colourwashes


All equals scrummy backgrounds


 
Yup samples for CHA..


Mind you I had to break off to go see The Goddess. Yes this gorgeous girlie had a birthday today. My baby is 23 today.
Love this picture of her.


Maisie dressed up for the occasion..!!!


Jay made her a gorgeous wall hanging


Here they all are ready for the night out


I really don't know where she gets it from


Seems it hereditary, lol...

Enjoy xx

3 comments:

Olive said...

The goddess gets more like you each year!

Brigitte aka Scrappassie said...

Recently discovered your wonderful blog, and added you to my bloglist ;-) Maybe you can help me with a question ... Is it possible to use these colourwashes on top of acrylic paints ? Does it 'stick' ? They look like a lot of fun !

Dylan said...

Hi Brigitte and welcome. Yes the colourwashes and my Dylusions spray inks work perfectly over acrylic paints, so go ahead and play x

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott