Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Th Journal Continues......

Ok, so the inside front cover is done, lots of grunge and tags. I'm really pleased with it. When I'm finished I realised I had put 08/08 - so there's a challenge! I am going to try and do a journal entry every day for the whole of September. There's nothing stopping me really. The pages are prepped, the books ready and of course I have all the time in the world!! There is the snag, but I am determined I am going to take that time every day for me. Shall we place bets on how long before I falter ha ha. First two journal pages are done, so feeling smug at the moment.




I have spent all day packing kits for the McDuff retreat, really looking forward to it. It's back to school time in our area and so all my kids classes start again this week. First lot will be arriving in about 20 mins - yey - have really missed them. This term we are making the wooden houses. Some of the kids are doing them for Christmas and others are doing gingerbread houses! Mind you as usual a lot of the girls have requested pink Blonde Moments houses to put on their dressing tables and to fill with bits and bobs. I'll keep you informed with pics of there progress.


Shoe Watch


I'd forgotten about this pair until I went routing around last night. These were an old favorite and with a lower heel much easier to last on all day.

2 comments:

Michelle Green said...

Haha, trust you to put 08-08, and I hate to add this but 08-08 would be August 08 and not September!

*runs away before being hit over the head with a heat gun*

Fabby shoe layout too!
Mush
xx

Dylan said...

I know . What a Duh!! I am going to have to peel it off and redo

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott