Monday, July 14, 2008

Good Post Day

have just had a wonderful surprise in the post. A package from my good friend in America - Mario (Tim's right hand man). I knew it was from him as I recognized the writing and I suspected it was something stupid as usual, so was very wary about opening it/ Surprise, surprise it was lurvly. A box of Timothy's tea bags all wrapped up in lurvly Timothy ribbon.
They take the mick out of me because I could give up food, but I couldn't survive without lots of cups of tea. I am also rather odd as I drink tea with cream in. Yes cream, single, double, jersey, whipping or even extra thick. I don't mind as long as it's fattening, cholesterol boosting cream.I also have certain mugs that I drink from. My ex right hand woman Nicki (Who emigrated to New Zealand) bought me as a leaving present, 4 gorgeous mugs. I have 2 at work and 2 at home. With my favorite mug, quality tea bags and lots of cream, what more could I ask for? In fact I think I'm going to have one now as it must have been at least 10mins since the last one!!Love Dy ♥♥♥

No comments:

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott