Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Catch Up...

Well I've got a lot of catching up to do haven't I? Sorry for the lack of blogging recently, but I haven't stopped for the last few days....So here goes

First of all congratulations to everyone who managed to get hold of our gorgeous Blonde Moments Sugar Dumpling papers on Freebie Friday. All have been picked, packed and shipped, so you should receive them tomorrow......Well done

Sat night saw me tripping the light fantastic with my good friend Carolyn - Yes I know another dress (It's becoming quite a habit now isn't it!) Big apologies as I forgot to do shoe watch, but as you may have guessed - very black, very high and very wedgy!
Bumped into my girlie's when we were out - far too brown for my liking. Great night and nice to let our hair down - mind you not a lot for that with my hair as I've had it all cropped short again. Nice and cool for the summer...







2 comments:

wendy vecchi said...

Lady Dy!
I see a new do...very CUTE & SASSY...just like you!!
wendy

Michelle Green said...

Loving the new hair Dy! Its very you!
Mush
xx

Quote of the Century


"You are an extraordinary woman.


How can you expect anything ordinary to happen to you"


Louisa May Alcott